JPMorgan GC has sold $5m in stock since $13bn SEC settlement
A recent Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing shows JPMorgan Chase general counsel Stephen Cutler has sold $5m in company stock so far this year, and added a further 80,000 worth of shares.
In an example of the lucrative incentive packages awarded to some senior in-house lawyers, a series of recent Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings show JPMorgan Chase general counsel Stephen Cutler has sold $5m (£3.7m) in company stock so far this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651