All that glitters – the law firms chasing business in a newly resurgent Middle East
Turn the clock back to before the financial crisis and, while Asia was growing in popularity, it was Dubai that law firms were piling into seemingly relentlessly.
International firms’ attention may have been resolutely on Africa in recent years, but away from the headlines they are also enjoying the benefits of a newly resurgent Middle East. Anna Reynolds looks at the region’s comeback and its growing use as a gateway to Africa
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651