Addleshaws speeds up managing partner election as Devitt stands down early
Addleshaw Goddard has kicked off its managing partner election process after current post-holder - Paul Devitt - announced his intention to stand down a year early at the end of April. is stepping down from his role a year to stand down from his post in April 2015, bringing forward an election contest by six months. Partners were informed of Devitt's decision not to stand for re-election via an internal email on Friday (14 March). The election process was originally timetabled to begin in September, but will now kick off immediately.
Addleshaw Goddard has kicked off its managing partner election process after current post-holder – Paul Devitt – announced his intention to stand down a year early.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651