Freshfields Germany trio quit to set up arbitration boutique
A team of arbitrators has left Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Germany to set up their own independent firm. Partner Christian Borris who is based in the firm's Cologne office, is leaving the magic circle firm to set up the boutique along with Frankfurt-based partner Sebastian Kneisel and associate Rudolf Hennecke. The new firm - Borris Hennecke Kneisel - will open in May.
A team of arbitrators has left Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Germany to set up their own independent firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651