Former Allens Singapore head joins Rajah & Tann to head energy group
The former head of Allens' Singapore office Marae Ciantar has joined local outfit Rajah & Tann to lead the 20-lawyer energy and resources group. Ciantar, who played a key role in growing the Australian firm's clientbase in South East Asia, was the last Allens partner to leave the Singapore base after the tie up with magic circle firm Linklaters saw the two firms combine offices in the island state.
The former head of Allens’ Singapore office Marae Ciantar has joined local outfit Rajah & Tann to lead the 20-lawyer energy and resources group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651