Reed Smith looks to boost UAE government work with Abu Dhabi GC hire
Reed Smith has hired Emirati partner and former general counsel at the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) Maher Al Mannaee, as it looks to increase the number of government mandate wins. Corporate and projects specialist Al Mannaee joined the firm's Abu Dhabi office last month, bolstering the number of partners in that office to six.
Reed Smith has hired Emirati partner and former general counsel at the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) Maher Al Mannaee, as it looks to increase the number of government mandate wins.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651