Hong Kong lawmaker fined HK$10,000 for perusing bikini pics during budget speech
Hong Kong lawmaker and former chairman of the region's democratic party Albert Ho has been fined HK$10,000 for looking at pictures of bikini-clad women during a budget speech, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) has reported. Ho, senior partner at Hong Kong firm Ho Tse Wai & Partners, has agreed to pay the fine to a women's organisation or other non-governmental group before the end of the month, according to the English-language newspaper in the city.
Hong Kong lawmaker and former chairman of the region’s democratic party Albert Ho has been fined HK$10,000 for looking at pictures of bikini-clad women during a budget speech, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) has reported.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651