Reed Smith picks up Travers leveraged finance partner as Phillip Slater steps down
Reed Smith has hired Travers Smith finance partner Ben Davis, as banking partner Phillip Slater has left the firm. Davis, who starts his new role on 18 March, will work with Reed Smith's EMEA and US finance practices, and support the development of the firm's UK and pan-European private equity practice. He joined Travers in 2005, making partner six years later. During his time at the firm he acted for a number of Travers' major private equity clients including Equistone, Exponent and Bridgepoint Advisers.
Reed Smith has hired Travers Smith finance partner Ben Davis, as banking partner Phillip Slater has left the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651