Clydes Hong Kong partner made global head of aviation finance
Clyde & Co has promoted Hong Kong partner Paul Jebely to head the global aviation practice, taking over from London-based partner Philip Perrotta. Jebely, who joined Clydes as counsel in March 2011 from Ashurst in Hong Kong, was previously head of aviation finance for Asia and Africa, having taken an active role in developing the regional practice, which now consists of one partner, four associates and one paralegal.
Clyde & Co has promoted Hong Kong partner Paul Jebely to head the global aviation finance practice, taking over from London-based partner Philip Perrotta.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651