CMS consults on flexi-working to retain talent and boost gender diversity
CMS Cameron McKenna is consulting on how to improve its flexi-working options for fee earners, in a bid to improve its talent retention and career progression for women at the firm. The firm has been hosting roundtable discussions with associates to gather opinions, as well as one-on-one meetings with partners, with findings to be presented to the board early next year. The consultation is being overseen by director of people Jenni Emery, head of international capital markets Daniel Winterfeldt, who is also the firm's diversity and inclusion partner, and strategic projects and inclusiveness manager Jay Wetterau.
CMS Cameron McKenna is consulting on how to improve its flexi-working options for fee earners, in a bid to improve its talent retention and career progression for women at the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651