CC City chief Bickerton to hold on to role in uncontested election
Clifford Chance (CC) London managing partner David Bickerton is set to serve a second term in the role after an uncontested election opened last week. The City partnership was informed Bickerton would be running unopposed for the London managing partner position after soundings took place earlier this month.
Clifford Chance (CC) London managing partner David Bickerton is set to serve a second term after no rival candidates put themselves forward for the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651