Firm duo hit jackpot on Sydney casino resort
Ashurst and Baker & McKenzie have taken key mandates on the development of Australian entrepreneur James Packer’s latest Crown casino resort in Sydney. The AUS$1.5bn (£870m) Crown Sydney Hotel Resort project (pictured), which will be located at Barangaroo South in Sydney Harbour, got approval from the New South Wales (NSW) Government earlier this month and is expected to open in November 2019.
Ashurst and Baker & McKenzie have taken key mandates on the development of Australian entrepreneur James Packer’s latest Crown casino resort in Sydney.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651