Field Fisher Waterhouse posts 7% increase in half-year revenue
Field Fisher Waterhouse (FFW) grew its revenue to £49.9m for the first half of the 2013-14 financial year, marking a 7% increase on the same period last year.Managing partner Michael Chissick (pictured) said the firm had seen a "pickup in economic activity", saying he was "chuffed" at the figures, which are the firm's best start to a year since 2008.
Field Fisher Waterhouse (FFW) grew its revenue to £49.9m for the first half of the 2013-14 financial year, marking a 7% increase on the same period last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651