POWERED BY LAW.COM
- LegalWeek Home
- The American Lawyer
- National Law Journal
- Corporate Counsel
- New York Law Journal
- The Legal Intelligencer
- The Recorder
- Daily Business Review
- Browse All Publications ➝
- Law Topics
- Career Development
- Deals and Transactions
- General Counsel and In-House Counsel
- Law Firm Management
- Legal Technology
- Browse All ➝
- Surveys & Rankings
- Law Firms
- DLA Piper
- Clifford Chance
- Allen & Overy
- Hogan Lovells
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Browse All ➝
- Legal Ladder
- Lean Adviser
- British Legal Awards
- International Private Client Forum
- Strategic Technology Forum USA
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Forum
- Legal Week Connect
- All Sections
- About Us
- Contact Us
- All Sections
- Customer Care
- Terms of Service
- Modern Slavery Statement
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
DLA beefs up structured finance team with hire of CC partner
DLA Piper has sealed the hire of Clifford Chance (CC) leveraged finance partner Tony Lopez for its structured finance team. Lopez, who is US-qualified, joined CC’s Manhattan office in 2006, brought in from Cahill Gordon & Reindel, before relocating to the magic circle firm’s London office in 2011.
Thank you for sharing!
DLA Piper has sealed the hire of Clifford Chance (CC) leveraged finance partner Tony Lopez for its structured finance team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651
Andrew Messios |
The board shake-up has created five new executive roles, four of which are non-legal
Hannah Roberts |
The fizzy drink giant is acquiring the coffee chain from parent company Whitbread, which bought Costa in 2011
Legal Week |
The latest moves at magic circle and international firms
More from ALM
London, United Kingdom
Family Solicitor - Warwickshire
JOB TITLE: Family Solicitor PQE REQUIRED: 1-6 years PQE...Apply Now ›
Commercial Property Solicitor - Warwickshire
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Solicitor PQE REQUIRED: 8 years+ PQE LOCATION: ...Apply Now ›
From Data to Decisions
Exclusive Depth and Reach.
Big Pictures and Fine Details
Trust & Estates Litigation Forum 2019
March 07, 2019 - March 09, 2019
Annual forum for the world's leading trust and estate litigators.
Asia Legal Awards 2019
March 21, 2019
Global Independent Law Firms Forum 2019
March 27, 2019 - March 28, 2019
Sponsored by: Epiq | October 29, 2018
Sponsored by: NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation) | August 28, 2018
Sponsored By: LexisNexis | July 18, 2018
Legal Week Newsletters & Alerts
Sign Up Today and Never Miss Another Story.
As part of your subscription, you can sign up for an unlimited number of a wide range of complimentary newsletters and alerts. Get the timely legal news and critical analysis you cannot afford to miss. Tailored just for you. In your inbox. Every day.
Copyright © 2019 American Lawyer Media International, LLC. All Rights Reserved.