Top firms land places on China Resources' first global panel
Baker & McKenzie, Herbert Smith Freehills and Hogan Lovells are among a raft of firms to have won spots on China Resources' first international legal panel. The state-owned conglomerate has appointed about 10 firms to the panel, although it would not confirm the exact number. The panel is subdivided into practice areas that include M&A and litigation. Other successful firms include King & Wood Mallesons, Davis Polk & Wardwell and Reed Smith, along with the magic circle quartet of Allen & Overy, Clifford Chance, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Slaughter and May. Between five and 10 firms have been allotted to each practice area, depending on demand.
Bakers, HSF and Hogan Lovells join magic circle firms on roster
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651