Davis Polk joins Wilson Sonsini on Twitter IPO
Davis Polk has taken a major role on the initial public offering (IPO) of Twitter, in one of the most highly-watched public listings of 2013. A Davis Polk team led by West coast corporate partner Alan Denenbeg is providing counsel to the underwriting banks, which include Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and BofA Merrill Lynch. The US firm joins Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, which last month confirmed it was acting for longstanding client Twitter on the IPO.
Davis Polk & Wardwell has taken a major role on the initial public offering (IPO) of Twitter, in one of the most highly-watched public listings of 2013.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651