MoFo launches in Germany taking Hogan Lovells' Berlin office
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) is launching in Berlin, taking on Hogan Lovells' Berlin office. All nine partners in Hogan Lovells' Berlin office are joining the US firm, although it is currently unclear how many of the team of more than 20 associates and counsel are joining. Former Berlin office head Christoph Wagner is joining the US firm, alongside the head of the firm's German tax practice Jens-Uwe Hinder. Also joining are corporate partners Karin Arnold, Jorg Meissner and Dirk Besse, competition partner Eckhard Bremer, Andreas Grünwald (TMT regulatory, antitrust), Thomas Keul (litigation) and Hanno Timner (employment, data privacy).
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) is launching in Berlin, taking on Hogan Lovells’ Berlin office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651