UK top 100 firms enjoy best quarter for growth in five years
The UK's top 100 law firms have experienced a sharp improvement in their fortunes in the first quarter of the financial year, with fee income up 10.1% year-on-year. The figure, contained within Deloitte's quarterly law firm survey, marks the first time that the top 100 firms have achieved double-digit growth in five years, and is up from 3.8% in Q1 last year and just 2.6% for the final quarter of 2012-13...
UK’s 100 largest firms see fee income rise 10% in first quarter
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651