CC adds seven more charities to client-level pro bono scheme
Clifford Chance (CC) has selected seven more charities to provide client-level pro bono support to, three of which will receive a total of £255,000 from the firm over the next three years. The non-governmental organisations (NGOs) joining the initiative are international development charity A4ID, affordable housing NGO Habitat for Humanity, non-profit writers’ association PEN International, African Prisons Project, Anti-Slavery International, Institute for Human Rights and Business (IRHB), and Save the Children.
Clifford Chance (CC) has selected seven more charities to provide client-level pro bono support to, three of which will receive a total of £345,000 from the firm over the next three years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651