Shearman re-hires former partner to take up Middle East managing partner remit
Shearman & Sterling has appointed a new Middle East managing partner with the hire of Citadel Capital managing director Marwan Elaraby. Elaraby takes over management of the Middle East region from Nicholas Buckworth, who will continue as managing partner London, Europe and Africa. Buckworth will also continue to be involved in Middle East strategy. "It was key for me that we find someone with real regional credibility to be on the ground," said Buckworth. "Marwan will really take the business forward with the benefit of the work we have been doing his own vision and relationships."
Shearman & Sterling has appointed a new Middle East managing partner with the hire of Citadel Capital managing director Marwan Elaraby.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651