Slater & Gordon takes over personal injury law firm Fentons in £32.5m deal
Slater & Gordon has announced a 37% increase in global revenues alongside the £32.5m acquisition of UK personal injury law firm Fentons Solicitors. The fast-growing Australian firm, which in 2007 became the world's first publicly listed law firm, saw revenue grow 36.7% to A$297.6m (£171.2m) in 2012-13, while net profit after tax was up 67.6% to A$41.9m (£24.1m).
Slater & Gordon has announced a 37% increase in global revenues alongside the £32.5m acquisition of UK personal injury law firm Fentons Solicitors.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651