Charles Russell becomes latest firm to enter Qatar market with Doha launch
Charles Russell is launching a new office in Qatar as the UK top 50 firm moves to ramp up its presence in the Middle East. The firm has received its licence from the Qatar Financial Centre Authority, effective as of 29 July, and will officially open the new Doha base in early September.
Charles Russell is launching a new office in Qatar as the UK top 50 firm moves to ramp up its presence in the Middle East.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651