Hill Dickinson secures second Asia base with Hong Kong launch
Hill Dickinson is to open an office in Hong Kong in association with a local law firm after receiving clearance from the region's authorities. The office, which is due to open in October, will become the firm's second base in Asia following the launch of its Singapore base in 2009 and will focus on marine-related work. Hill Dickinson has agreed terms with a local firm but, due to a confidentiality agreement, is unable to reveal its identity until the association is finalised in the coming weeks.
Hill Dickinson is to open an office in Hong Kong in association with a local law firm after receiving clearance from the region’s authorities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651