Indian outfit set for four international launches in NY, London and Asia
Indian law firm Singh & Associates is to launch four international offices in New York, Singapore, London and Hong Kong by the end of 2014 to tap an anticipated surge in inbound investment deals into the subcontinent. The New Delhi headquartered outfit, whose international footprint is currently limited to an alliance with China's Guangda Law Firm in Beijing and a small satellite office in New York, wants to have a fully functional base in each of the jurisdictions by the end of next year, with a minimum of two lawyers located at each.
Indian law firm Singh & Associates is to launch four international offices in New York, Singapore, London and Hong Kong by the end of 2014 in a bid to tap an anticipated surge in inbound investment deals on the subcontinent.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651