DLA shakes up NW management as firm addresses Manchester questions
DLA Piper is overhauling its management in the northwest as the firm moves to dismiss ongoing speculation over the future of its Manchester base. Manchester head David Gray, who also leads the firm's UK litigation and regulatory group, is stepping down on 31 December after four years as office manager, and will be replaced by finance and projects partner Liam Cowell.
DLA Piper is overhauling its management in the northwest as the firm moves to dismiss ongoing speculation over the future of its Manchester base.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651