Eversheds secures multimillion-pound EMEA contract with Pentair on back of Tyco deal
The top 10 UK firm has signed a two-year fixed-fee contract with the valve manufacturer following its spin-off last year from Tyco, with which Eversheds also has an exclusive agreement to provide legal advice. Although the value of the Pentair contract is undisclosed, it is believed to be worth more than the estimated £13m two-year contract Eversheds recently signed with Tyco.
Eversheds has secured a multimillion-pound contract to take over Pentair Flow Control’s routine legal work in the EMEA region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651