Gleiss offers associates two fully paid one-month sabbaticals
German firm Gleiss Lutz is set to offer its associates two paid one-month sabbaticals during their time at the firm. The sabbatical programme, which will begin on January 2014, will give all associates and associated partners (the equivalent of senior associate level) at the firm the opportunity to take a fully paid month off, in their third and sixth year of employment respectively.
Germany’s Gleiss Lutz is set to offer its lawyers two paid sabbaticals during their first six years at the firm in a push to improve work/life balance for its associates.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651