White & Case gets licence to launch in Dubai
White & Case is set to become the latest firm to open in Dubai after obtaining a licence to practise in the emirate. It is understood that the US firm will relocate a team of lawyers to run the new outpost, which will function as an offshoot of its operation in Abu Dhabi. The firm is still determining how the operation will be staffed, with an announcement due after the Eid holidays in early August. According to regulatory requirements, at least five lawyers are required to staff the base.
White & Case is set to become the latest firm to open in Dubai after obtaining a licence to practise in the emirate.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651