Ashurst reviews 350 London roles in low cost Scots support base launch
Ashurst is set to launch a new low cost centre in Scotland, in a move which will see London business support roles placed at risk of redundancy. The new Glasgow base, which will open later this year, will house 150 support roles, including 30 legal analysts and 120 business support roles, with the firm set to recruit heavily in the Scottish market.
Ashurst is set to launch a new low cost centre in Scotland, in a move which will see 350 London support roles placed at risk of redundancy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651