Addleshaws acts as Britvic moves into India market
Addleshaw Goddard has taken a key role on Britvic's distribution agreement with new Indian partner Narang Group, in a deal that marks the soft drinks company's first foray into India. The deal involves the India sales and distribution of Britvic's Fruit Shoot drink product and is due to get underway next year. Britvic, the producer of popular brands such as Robinsons squash, R White's Lemonade and Tango, expects to set up a 10-strong team in India to work on the deal.
Addleshaw Goddard has taken a key role on Britvic’s distribution agreement with new Indian partner Narang Group, in a deal that marks the soft drinks company’s first foray into India.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651