Elite US litigation firm Boies Schiller set to launch London outpost
Specialist litigation firm Boies Schiller & Flexner is set to open an office in London this summer, in a move that will gift the elite US firm its first base outside of its home country. Boies already has lawyers working on projects in the City and has been planning a London launch for several months, approaching multiple UK-qualified litigators. The launch is now slated for July or August. The firm declined to comment on how many partners it intends to staff the office with or on relocations from the US. According to The American Lawyer rankings, Boies Schiller is among the most profitable firms in the US, with average profits per partner standing at $2.7m (£1.8m) in 2012.
London office set to be New York firm’s first base outside US
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651