Simmons, Stephenson Harwood and HowardKennedyFsi make up partners
Simmons & Simmons, Stephenson Harwood and HowardKennedyFsi have become the latest firms to announce their partner promotions, with Simmons making fewer partners than last year. Simmons has made up four City partners in a seven-strong round, with Michael Lorraine (capital markets), Navneet Juty (disputes), Penny Miller (financial services) and Peter Broadhurst (EU competition and regulatory) making the grade.
Simmons & Simmons, Stephenson Harwood and HowardKennedyFsi have become the latest firms to announce their partner promotions, with Simmons making fewer partners than last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651