Freshfields and Hengeler lead on €3.1bn CVC Germany deal
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Germany's Hengeler Mueller have landed key roles on CVC Capital Partners' €3.1bn (£2bn) acquisition of energy metering firm Ista from private equity group Charterhouse Capital Partners. The Freshfields team advising Charterhouse was led by corporate partners Oliver von Rosenberg and Ludwig Leyendecker, alongside London finance partner Simone Bono.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Hengeler Mueller have landed key roles on CVC Capital Partners’ €3.1bn (£2bn) acquisition of German energy metering firm Ista from private equity group Charterhouse Capital Partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651