Ropes bolsters London and Hong Kong with Fried Frank hires
Ropes & Gray has strengthened its London and Hong Kong partnerships with the hire of two partners from US rival Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson. In London it is adding former Allen & Overy finance partner Mark Wesseldine, taking City partner count to almost 20, while in Hong Kong it has hired capital markets and corporate partner Victoria LLoyd. Wesseldine, who has spent more than 10 years advising clients in the European leveraged finance market on complex cross-border financings and restructurings, has broad experience across all financing disciplines. He will join Ropes on 1 May.
Ropes & Gray has strengthened its London and Hong Kong partnerships with the hire of two partners from US rival Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651