Bond Dickinson turns to Addleshaws for first post-merger hire
Addleshaw Goddard real estate partner Paula Dillon is to join the newly created Bond Dickinson once the merger between Bond Pearce and Dickinson Dees goes live on 1 May. Dillon will join the newly-merged firm's Leeds office next month. Top rated by Chambers, she is a well-known figure in the Yorkshire real estate market and spent 14 years as partner at Addleshaws after joining in 1999 from Garretts.
Addleshaw Goddard real estate partner Paula Dillon is to join the newly created Bond Dickinson once the merger between Bond Pearce and Dickinson Dees goes live on 1 May.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651