GTM and Stephenson Harwood advise on hotel group's £302m Park Lane sale
Greenberg Traurig Maher (GTM) and Stephenson Harwood have taken lead roles on InterContinental Hotels Group's (IHG) £302m sale of its Park Lane London hotel to investment group Constellation Hotels Holding. The deal, which has seen IHG secure a 30-year contract to manage the 447-room hotel, with a possible extension to 60 years, comes after Constellation's acquisition in February of four luxury hotels in France from Starwood Capital.
Greenberg Traurig Maher (GTM) and Stephenson Harwood have taken lead roles on InterContinental Hotels Group’s (IHG) £302m sale of its Park Lane London hotel to investment group Constellation Hotels Holding.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651