Bird & Bird CEO set for 20-year stint as partners re-elect management team
Bird & Bird has re-elected its senior management team, with chief executive David Kerr and chairman Michael Frie both seeing their terms extended for a further three years. The reappointment will enable Kerr, one of the longest-serving leaders of a UK law firm, to continue his 17-year management role until at least the 20-year point. Frie meanwhile joined Bird & Bird in 2000 when it merged with Sweden's Gedda & Ekdahl, where he was managing partner, and has been chairman since 2007.
Bird & Bird has re-elected its senior management team, with chief executive David Kerr and chairman Michael Frie both seeing their terms extended for a further three years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651