Addleshaws ramps up paralegal hiring with 30 set to join in three months
Addleshaw Goddard is set to increase the size of its Manchester transaction services team (TST) by almost 50% over the coming months, as it looks to step up the amount of work carried out by the paralegal service. The firm is planning to hire 10 paralegals each month for the next three months, in a recruitment drive intended to bring headcount to 100. The team has already grown from five to 70 paralegals since launch in 2010, and the firm is considering relocating it to a separate Manchester base. The increase in manpower comes as part of a firmwide efficiency drive intended to result in the TST delivering at least 10% of its work by 2015.
Addleshaw Goddard is set to increase the size of its Manchester transaction services team (TST) by almost 50% over the coming months, as it looks to step up the amount of work carried out by the paralegal service.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651