Gateley, Eversheds and Trowers lead on West Ham's Olympic Stadium deal
Eversheds, Gateley and Trowers & Hamlins have all advised on the deal announced today (22 March) which has seen West Ham United Football Club confirmed as main tenants of London's Olympic Stadium. The deal comes after the Government agreed to provide an extra £25m towards the costs of converting the venue, following a period of uncertainty over the financing of the stadium's conversion to a Premier League football ground. West Ham was named as preferred bidder by the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) several months ago.
Eversheds, Gateley and Trowers & Hamlins have all advised on the deal announced today (22 March) which has seen West Ham United Football Club confirmed as main tenants of London’s Olympic Stadium.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651