Dickinson Dees gets on board for new Northern Rail remit
Dickinson Dees has won an appointment to advise Northern Rail on commercial and financial issues, with the firm set to work alongside the rail operator's current main adviser SNR Denton. The northwest firm – which is merging with Bond Pearce in May this year to form Bond Dickinson – won the role to handle non-rail commercial legal services in January. The appointment has resulted in the scope of SNR Denton's contract being revised. The train operator, which runs 20% of the UK's railway stations, put the new contract out to tender late last year after deciding to bring in a law firm based within its network.
Dickinson Dees has won an appointment to advise Northern Rail on commercial and financial issues, with the firm set to work alongside the rail operator’s current main adviser SNR Denton.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651