Salans posts 2% revenue rise for 2012 ahead of Dentons merger completion
Salans saw turnover creep up last year ahead of its combination with SNR Denton and Canada's Fraser Milner Casgrain (FMC). The European law firm - which is set to merge with its transatlantic and Canadian counterparts later this month - saw revenues rise to €209.5m (£179.5m) during the 2012 calendar year, up 1.6% from the 2011 figure of €206.3m (£177.8m).
Salans saw turnover creep up last year ahead of its combination with SNR Denton and Canada’s Fraser Milner Casgrain (FMC).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651