CC makes key white collar hire with addition of top Norton Rose partner
Clifford Chance (CC) is bulking up its regulatory enforcement and white collar crime practice in London with the hire of Norton Rose litigation partner Dorian Drew. Drew, who joined Norton Rose in 2000, recently led a Norton Rose team advising former Barclays chief executive Bob Diamond in relation to the Libor rate-fixing scandal. He is expected to join CC this summer.
Clifford Chance (CC) is bulking up its regulatory enforcement and white collar crime practice in London with the hire of Norton Rose litigation partner Dorian Drew.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651