Ashurst appoints new Asia head as Green takes Australia integration role
Former Ashurst senior partner Geoffrey Green is set to retire from the firm after 34 years, following the completion of its merger with Blake Dawson, now known as Ashurst Australia. Green is stepping down as head of Asia and returning to London, where he will continue to support incoming Asia head Matthew Bubb, who takes over the role from 1 May.
Former Ashurst senior partner Geoffrey Green is set to retire from the firm after 34 years, following the completion of its merger with Blake Dawson, now known as Ashurst Australia.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651