The Transfer Window: recent moves including OC, Freshfields and CC
Osborne Clarke (OC) has continued its run of recent recruitment with the hire of Eversheds' former UK corporate head Mark Spinner. Spinner joined OC's City office last week, with his arrival taking the London partner count to 50. He has spent around 25 years spread at Eversheds over two spells, after leaving in 2000 to join internet start-up Wesupply and rejoining the firm two years later.
The Transfer Window is a weekly round-up of recent legal moves in the UK and abroad. Please send all announcements to email@example.com.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651