Simmons grows Bristol base as support positions go west
Simmons & Simmons has expanded its recently-launched Bristol office to provide back office support to the wider business. The firm has transferred 14 support staff positions from London to Bristol, which opened last September to provide high-end legal advice to clients at a lower cost. The support positions moving over to Bristol comprise a mix of IT, finance, risk and document production roles, with the relocations resulting in an undisclosed number of redundancies in London. Fewer than 10 London staff are believed to have been affected.
Fourteen jobs transferred to Bristol as firm trims City back office
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651