DLA set to unveil 9% global revenue hike as fee income nears $2.5bn
DLA Piper is expected to unveil an 8.6% increase in worldwide revenues for 2012, with turnover at the global giant set to rise to $2.44bn (£1.55bn), reports The American Lawyer. According to the report, profits also grew significantly, with profits per equity partner (PEP) rising 6.9% to $1.31m (£833,000) while lawyer headcount also grew, up 291 on last year's figure to around 4,000.
DLA Piper is expected to unveil an 8.6% increase in worldwide revenues for 2012, with turnover at the global giant set to rise to $2.44bn (£1.55bn), reports The American Lawyer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651