SNR Denton accounts reveal UK headcount drop of 10% in 2011-12
SNR Denton reduced UK headcount by almost 10% during the 2011-12 financial year, a move which contributed to savings of more than £7m for the firm, according to its newly filed accounts. The LLP accounts, filed on Companies House today (16 January), show fee earner count in the firm's UK arm fell 9% from 517 to 471 during the last financial year, while support staff numbers dropped by a similar proportion from 577 to 523.
SNR Denton reduced UK headcount by almost 10% during the 2011-12 financial year, a move which contributed to savings of more than £7m for the firm, according to its newly filed accounts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651