Bakers ups chargeable hours target for London associates
Baker & McKenzie has increased its annual chargeable hours target for London lawyers from 1,600 to 1,700, following an overhaul of the firm's associate career structure and pay system. The increase, which equates to around half an hour of extra billable work per day, is not being accompanied by a salary uplift. The news was first reported on RollOnFriday yesterday (16 January).
Baker & McKenzie has increased its annual chargeable hours target for London lawyers from 1,600 to 1,700, following an overhaul of the firm’s associate career structure and pay system.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651