Legal Week news round-up: the best of 2012
Legal Week's most-read stories of the last twelve months, including major international mergers such as the tie-up of Australia's Freehills with Herbert Smith, and the news that A&O had asked Hong Kong partners to leave the firm...
After predictions of law firm consolidation for several years, an eventful 2012 has seen some of this much-touted merger mania come to fruition. Along with a continued spate of international expansion, high-profile hires and post-Legal Services Act innovation, here are some the most read stories of the last 12 months in Legal Week’s 2012 news round-up…
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651