CC, Freshfields and White & Case join fray on $1.7bn Megafon IPO
Clifford Chance (CC), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and White & Case are among a raft of firms to have advised on Russia telecoms firm Megafon's $1.7bn (£1.1bn) initial public offering (IPO) in London and Moscow. The IPO, which placed yesterday (28 November), followed Megafon's sale of a 15% stake, valuing the company at $11.1bn (£7bn). Megafon is majority controlled by AF Telecom - the holding company of Russian businessman Alisher Usmanov.
Clifford Chance (CC), Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and White & Case are among a raft of firms to have advised on Russia telecoms firm Megafon’s $1.7bn (£1.1bn) initial public offering (IPO) in London and Moscow.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651